the history of the samurai

The place to discuss all matters involving topics from outside Rokugan.

Moderator: Shinjo Magistrates

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Moto Jahk-Fwah
White Guard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:36 am

Ide Yesugei
White Guard

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:32 pm

I recall seeing this previously and loving it.. thanks for the link
Diplomat * Host * All around fun guy

"Smiling makes me happy and others nervous"

nagzon
Heimin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue May 29, 2012 10:55 pm

I am really interested with the whole story the Samurai goes with. And though there are still a lot of stuff that has to be considered, there are nothing but few moments that would likely merit them the nod.

Very interesting to see how they are to hold up in reality but I guess most of those stories have been altered and dealt with in the future to have any form of considerable knowledge in them.

• Information