Current/Upcoming PbP RPG games?

The place for discussion of Art, Fiction and the RPG.

Moderators: Ide Yesugei, Moto Eiji, Moto Yoee, Shinjo Magistrates

Shinjo Eisai
White Guard

Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:20 am

As the title asks, does anyone know of any current/upcoming PbP RPG games? I looked at Rokugan High, and the setting doesn't look like something I'd care for. I played FRO briefly a few years ago, I'm just not a huge fan of the chat format.

Outside of those, my searching hasn't turned up anything, so figured I'd ask here. Started wanting to find a game the other day, and not many around here really play tabletop. Our L5R group is pretty much CCG only, and my RPG groups aren't big on L5R.
WC2: Ide Masaki
WC3: Yoritomo Tarao
WC4: Ide Tadan

Shinjo Yosama
Nikutai

Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:13 pm

You may consider starting one yourself. My knowledge of Rokugan is Unicorn centric, and nestled in Clan War era, and Ivory arc forward with everything inbetween either blank or fuzzy. I think I would be willing to participate in a pbp game if someone was willing to run one. I think one run here would be better than the Spider Fan-Boy fiasco they are putting together on the Spider forum.

Joseph

Tinyozora
White Guard

Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Currently there is a solid crowd that goes around playing games, which includes games ran by Mindshred, famous for his solid storytelling.

The current one isnt ran by him but is being ran at: http://favoured.fallenash.com/

It started a month or two ago, but allows for joining mid-game. After this one, I believe the group is looking for another which may, if memory serves, be based in the Jewel of the Desert.

Previous game that finished just before GENCON washttp://ryokoowari.fallenash.com/
Shinjo Ozora
Unicorn Clan * Samurai * Historian

Ide Eien - WC II
GM Team - WC III
Iuchi Wattu - WC IV

• Information